Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Character concept design


Working on my quick sketches I did this based on inspiration. I particularly like it and feel that I could turn it into a pretty great drawing, aswell as making it a very mechanical looking drawing, on the side of her hips I have added metal plates and where her elbows are I have added a type of mechanical bolt to show that her arms are mechanical. Also for her leggings I wanted some medieval plated legs as we have been looking at quite a lot of stuff based around the medieval era. 
Some of the places I think the pose would work are within alley ways or tunnels. I found an photo on the internet which I change and distorted to work with the post.
Photograph
After Effects
                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment