Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Character concept design

Another character design, I really like where this one is going and can see great potential. I can really see him standing ontop of a mountain of skulls with a world on fire behind him almost like he's standing ontop of a galaxy. Within his chest I have put circles which I would use to give out a blue light. I also want more pipes coming out from his neck to the left hand side.

I think the proportion of his head needs to be changed and that I need to add more detail to show the right shoulder. I am still between mind on the type of footwear I want him to have but I think something that looks like snowboard shoes or perhaps a cyborg left leg.


This is where I got the idea of the blue lighted chest as well as maybe using the belt incorporate with this as well, I think this is an awesome image and would work really well with my character.


I love this drawing and really want to implement the style of this into mine, I love the shows and the knee plates. Also the arm that he has created has giving me several ideas on how I could change one of the arms my character has. As it is futuristic based I think that they would have altered the human body to be stronger than the bones we have so by adding a type of device to his hand would keep it up to date.

Another image that I really like and could use within my design I love how the neck adds to the pipework and how her face has small markings to outline that it's metal and she is some type of cyborg. I think that this is a great effect and her eyes really give the portrait some meaning that she doesn't belong, and is more than just a machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment