Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Sam's Photoshop Tasks

During sam's lessons I have been going over different ways in how to blend colours and materials together. In todays lesson we were given an basic character to paint over and blend together. I had used the blend modes before but not as often as I should be. from this I learnt a lot which will help me greatly when it comes to the process of creating my own character. I found the multiply tool very useful for when drawing over the top of my previous life drawing sketches.

 

A quick update, have been working on adding colour and blending it together for about 10 minutes now just adding small effects such as a flame to the staff and a belt around the waist. but just by doing these and lightly using the dodge and darken tool I can see how easy it is to blend together the different colours although the colour pallete I have used is quite basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment