Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Vernon Gate Update


After doing lots of digital painting in Photoshop on different styles of buildings and perspective I found it very difficult to get a very realistic look so I decided to do some research into different techniques and came across a type of dabbing technique.

I have used that technique for my final digital painting for this task and believe so far it is looks quite good and I am much happier and more comfortable doing this technique instead of getting a very realistic look, I much prefer the outcome of how this looks so far. Although this technique is quite time consuming as I have to constantly change from lighter and darker colours to get the technique working correctly.

Above is just a basic start I am currently working on the east side of the building and so far have just used different brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment